The third annual awards for the best creative sustainable ideas in Indonesia awarded by United in Diversity (UID) and United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network (UN SDSN).
Does your creativity sustainable enough?
Who can apply?
- Indonesia-based organizations and individuals.
- Working on unique solutions to a significant social/environmental problem.
- Can demonstrate some measure of success.
- Has long-term financial/organizational/ environmental sustainability.
- Applicants who have submitted entries in previous years may re-apply.
What will the winner receive?
- Rp300 million in cash.
- Mentorship, networking opportunities, and publicity.
2014: Better Road Forward, Bojonegoro | Community-based rural road paving.
2015: The Learning Farm, Cipanas | Organic farming for disadvantaged youth.
Where to send applications?
Email to email@example.com by April 1st, 2016 or apply online here.
Got any questions?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (in English) or email@example.com (in Bahasa).